Cash and Cash Equivalents
As at 31 March 2018, the Company had cash of $8,771,449.
Northern Star Resources Limited Shares
During the quarter, the Company sold 250,000 shares in NST at an average price of $6.94 per share receiving approximately $1.72 million (net of transaction costs).
As at 31 March 2018, the Company has 500,000 NST shares remaining.
Central Tanami Project (75% Tanami)
During the quarter as advised by NST, the following activities were undertaken by NST:
- Submitted the Mine Management Plan (“MMP”) variation for 2018 work programs at Suplejack and Tanami South;
- SSCC approval for 2018 work programs at Suplejack and Tanami South;
- Suplejack Access Agreement negotiations;
- Completed geochemical sampling program at Suplejack;
- Planning for drilling programs at Suplejack and Freefall projects completed;
- Site preparation for aircore drilling at Jims Return, Terminus, Solaris, Channel 4 and Freefall completed;
- Site preparation for RC sterilisation drilling at Hurricane‐Repulse;
- Water sampling at CTP; and
- Continued interpretation of new airborne data